- 'Ice Lake Rebels': On Thin Ice September 17, 2014As the temperature rises on Great Slave Lake, the ice thins. Neighbors gather to ensure everyone's safety.
- 'Ice Lake Rebels': A Harrowing Run for Groceries September 17, 2014Molly, the owner of a floating bistro on Great Slave Lake, makes a risky journey across melting ice to get supplies for her restaurant.
- Alanis Morissette: Fame Caused Me to Have PTSD September 17, 2014Soldiers coming back from war suffer from PTSD, as well as those who survived near-death experiences or abuse. Now, in an exclusive clip from Oprah's Super Soul Sunday, singer Alanis Morissette says her early experiences with fame caused her to suffer from the disorder.
- Nasim Pedrad's Impression of Aziz Ansari Is Spot On September 17, 2014The former 'SNL' star is moving to the world of sitcoms but not before stopping by Conan and sharing a previously unaired sketch.
- ‘Boardwalk Empire’ Recap: Season 5, Episode 2 September 17, 2014“Boardwalk Empire” creator Terence Winter used flashbacks to paint a picture of Nucky Thompson we’ve yet to see in the final season’s second episode on Sunday night.
- 'The Mysteries of Laura' Review: We Love You, Debra Messing (But Not Your Show) September 17, 2014Every TV fan knows that Fall is the most overwhelming season of the year. Why? One very simple reason: Too many shows and too little time. So we at ETonline are reviewing each and every one of the new fall TV shows to bring you our reviews on the good, the bad, the adorable and the just plain horrible.
- 'Call of the Wildman': Mama Copperhead Snake Gives Birth to Slithery Babies September 17, 2014Ernie "Turtleman" Brown stumbles across a venomous Copperhead snake - giving birth to babies!
- 'Call of the Wildman': Ernie "Turtleman" Brown and the Turtle Team Get Their Own Backwoods Treehouse September 17, 2014The Turtle Team has worked hard as heck and their dream treehouse is complete. Check out the awesome zip line exit!
- Why Did Nick Cannon Take His Shoes Off? September 17, 2014The 'AGT' host goes barefoot. Watch Nick ditch his $2 million footwear.
- We Like to Watch: Fall drama shows September 17, 2014null
Richard Suder, CFA, CFP®As the founder of Auri Elan Financial Group, I am an experienced independent financial advisor and insurance agent specializing in providing comprehensive and objective investment consultation, financial and insurance planning to individual investors, companies, select group of affluent families and entrepreneurs. Please contact me for a complimentary Portfolio Review. You deserve nothing less than a CFP and a CFA Charterholder for your finance! Securities and Advisory Services offered through LPL Financial. A Registered Investment Advisor, Member FINRA/SIPC.
DJIA 17156.85 +24.88 NASDAQ 4562.19 +9.43 S&P 500 2001.57 +2.59 BIIB 327.58 +0.70 BJ 0.00 +0.00 BSX 12.22 -0.12 GENZ 0.00 +0.00 GLP 41.53 +0.75 RTN 102.28 +0.57 SPLS 13.04 +0.01 STT 74.81 +0.51 TMO 123.60 +0.99 TJX 59.92 -0.31 2014-09-17 16:29 September 2014 S M T W T F S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30