- Accusations and Cancellations: This Week in Bill Cosby November 22, 2014
- The Proper Use of Flash Grenades November 22, 2014Former FBI agent and police officer Ben Tisa describes how flash grenades are meant to be used by police officers. Could officers involved in a raid that injured a 19-month-old baby have prevented the tragic outcome?
- Meet Family Devastated by Police Raid November 22, 2014See the incredible surprises The Doctors have in store for a family devastated by a police raid that left a 19-month-old baby severely injured.
- Dr. Phil Talks to Family Devastated by Police Raid November 22, 2014Dr. Phil McGraw sits down with the parents of a 19-month-old child who was severely injured during a police raid. Hear his advice to the couple for coping with the tragic event.
- Legal Ramifications of Police Raid Debacle November 22, 2014The lawyer for a family whose youngest child was injured by a flash grenade during a police raid explains the legal issues surrounding the case. Plus, hear how the event has impacted the family's finances.
- Police Raid Gone Wrong November 22, 2014Hear how a police raid went awry when a 19-month-old baby was severely injured by an exploding flash grenade that landed in his playpen.
- 'SNL's' Bobby Moynihan Theory About the 'Weekend Update' Guests Will Blow Your Mind! November 21, 2014Drunk Uncle, Stefon, The Girl You Wish You Hadn't Started a Conversation With at a Party, Aunt Linda, and Bar Mitzvah boy Jacob are all a few of our favorite Saturday Night Live Weekend Update guests. But did you know they all might just be related?
- 'Hawaii Five-0' Sneak Peek: Legends Carol Burnett and Frankie Vallie Are Getting Married! November 21, 2014Aloha, Hawaii Five-0 fans — it's time to walk down the aisle in paradise!
- 'Fast N' Loud': Aaron's 101: Bent Frame Rails November 21, 2014Aaron discovers that both front frame rails on a F100 are bent--probably from an accident or years of being pulled on and off trailers by a winch. This situation calls for a little finesse.
- 'Edge of Alaska': Marooned at the Top of the World November 21, 2014Tim Mischel likes living at the top of the mountain, but the spring thaw leaves him stranded without vital medical supplies.
Richard Suder, CFA, CFP®As the founder of Auri Elan Financial Group, I am an experienced independent financial advisor and insurance agent specializing in providing comprehensive and objective investment consultation, financial and insurance planning to individual investors, companies, select group of affluent families and entrepreneurs. Please contact me for a complimentary Portfolio Review. You deserve nothing less than a CFP and a CFA Charterholder for your finance! Securities and Advisory Services offered through LPL Financial. A Registered Investment Advisor, Member FINRA/SIPC.
INDU 0.00 +0.00 NASDAQ 4712.97 +11.10 S&P 500 2063.50 +10.75 BIIB 303.55 +4.45 BJ 0.00 +0.00 BSX 12.94 -0.01 GENZ 0.00 +0.00 GLP 44.34 -0.98 RTN 105.78 +1.53 SPLS 14.05 +0.14 STT 76.57 +0.37 TMO 126.54 +1.96 TJX 63.56 +0.20 1969-12-31 19:00 November 2014 S M T W T F S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30