- Exclusive Clip: Unfair Advantage for the Olympians on 'The Amazing Race'? February 27, 2015Aly Dudek and Steven Langton went to the Olympics for speed skating and bobsledding, respectively, so they seem to strike gold when they are faced with an Amazing Race ice-skating challenge in Nagano, Japan.
- Demetri Martin Explains Why He Passed on Harvard—Twice February 27, 2015Love, life, and finances led comedian Demetri Martin to pass on the prospects of joining the Crimson, a decision that’s actually panned out quite well for him.
- 'Once Upon A Time' Spring Premiere: We Answer 22 of Your Most Burning Questions! February 27, 2015We're keeping this intro short and sweet because we've got spoilers to spill!
- Exclusive Clip: Naomi Judd Helps a Special Bride on 'Say Yes: Atlanta' February 27, 2015Naomi Judd is appearing on Friday night's season finale of Say Yes to the Dress: Atlanta to help a special woman in her life find the perfect wedding dress, and we have an exclusive sneak peek.
- How to Get Honey Boo Boo's Asthma Under Control February 27, 2015The Doctors send reality TV star Honey Boo Boo to see Dr. Danica Schulte, a pediatric immunologist, to find out how she can better manage her asthma.
- Honey Boo Boo's Favorite Things February 27, 2015Honey Boo Boo shows off her new glam look, shares the best place to get shoes on the “lo-lo,” reveals what her mom inspires her to do when she grows up and discusses her favorite foods.
- Thomas John Helps RHOC Star Reconnect with a Deceased Loved One February 27, 2015The Real Housewives of Orange County star Vicki Gunvalson visits “Manhattan Medium” Thomas John to try to reconnect with her mother, who recently passed away, in an effort to find reassurance and closure.
- Honey Boo Boo Gets Moving February 27, 2015Watch as The Doctors show reality TV star Honey Boo Boo some fun and simple exercises and give her a surprise that can help her increase her activity levels.
- Honey Boo Boo's Diet February 27, 2015The Doctors take a closer look at reality TV star Honey Boo Boo's daily diet, which includes a pre-packaged breakfast bowl that's high in salt, fried foods and sugary fruit drinks.
- Is Honey Boo Boo Willing to Change? February 27, 2015Find out what reality TV stars Honey Boo Boo and Mama June say they learned from The Doctors' health intervention. Is Mama June willing to commit to changing her family's lifestyle to help improve her daughter's health?
Richard Suder, CFA, CFP®As the founder of Auri Elan Financial Group, I am an experienced independent financial advisor and insurance agent specializing in providing comprehensive and objective investment consultation, financial and insurance planning to individual investors, companies, select group of affluent families and entrepreneurs. Please contact me for a complimentary Portfolio Review. You deserve nothing less than a CFP and a CFA Charterholder for your finance! Securities and Advisory Services offered through LPL Financial. A Registered Investment Advisor, Member FINRA/SIPC.
INDU 0.00 +0.00 NASDAQ 4963.53 -24.36 S&P 500 2104.50 -6.24 BIIB 409.59 -0.51 BJ 0.00 +0.00 BSX 16.90 +0.08 GENZ 0.00 +0.00 GLP 39.75 +0.69 RTN 108.77 +0.17 SPLS 16.77 +0.39 STT 74.45 -0.36 TMO 130.00 -0.14 TJX 68.64 +0.57 1969-12-31 19:00 February 2015 S M T W T F S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28