- Bill Cosby, Michael Cohen, Golden State Killer: Your Thursday Evening Briefing April 26, 2018Here’s what you need to know at the end of the day.KAREN ZRAICK and SANDRA STEVENSON
- Europe Edition: Merkel, Spain, Ice Roads: Your Friday Briefing April 26, 2018Here’s what you need to know to start your day.DAN LEVIN
- Korea Talks Begin as Kim Jong-un Crosses to South’s Side of DMZ April 27, 2018A meeting between Mr. Kim, North Korea’s leader, and President Moon Jae-in of South Korea seemed unthinkable just a few months ago.DAVID E. SANGER and CHOE SANG-HUN
- Kim Jong-un Crosses Inter-Korean Border April 26, 2018North Korea’s leader, Kim Jong-un, walked across the inter-Korean border to meet the South’s president, Moon Jae-in. No North Korean leader had made the journey in the two countries’ 70-year history of bitter rivalry.
- Bill Cosby Found Guilty of Sexual Assault in Retrial April 26, 2018A jury in Pennsylvania voted to convict Mr. Cosby of sexually assaulting a former Temple University staff member who had looked up to him as a mentor.GRAHAM BOWLEY and JON HURDLE
- The Woman Who Brought Down Bill Cosby April 26, 2018Andrea Constand is the only woman among more than 50 accusers whose complaint against Mr. Cosby has resulted in a conviction. A jury found him guilty of three counts of aggravated indecent assault.
- Bill Cosby Criminal Case: A Timeline From Accusation to Conviction April 26, 2018More than 15 years after he met the woman who would accuse him of sexual assault, Mr. Cosby again finds his fate in the hands of a Pennsylvania jury.GRAHAM BOWLEY
- Critic’s Notebook: Cliff Huxtable Was Bill Cosby’s Sickest Joke April 26, 2018Mr. Cosby’s signature TV character was a patient, wise father figure. In other words, our critic writes, the ideal cover for terrible behavior.WESLEY MORRIS
- Bill Cosby Has a Few Words for the Court April 26, 2018Mr. Cosby has not said much about the sexual assault allegations against him, but on Thursday he erupted with a vulgarity aimed at the prosecutor.LIAM STACK
- The Cosby Verdict: Did the #MeToo Movement Sway the Jury? April 26, 2018Between Bill Cosby’s first trial and this one came the revelations over Harvey Weinstein and other powerful men that invigorated the #MeToo movement.TIMOTHY WILLIAMS
Richard Suder, CFA, CFP®As the founder of Auri Elan Financial Group, I am an experienced independent financial advisor and insurance agent specializing in providing comprehensive and objective investment consultation, financial and insurance planning to individual investors, companies, select group of affluent families and entrepreneurs. Please contact me for a complimentary Portfolio Review. You deserve nothing less than a CFP and a CFA Charterholder for your finance! Securities and Advisory Services offered through LPL Financial. A Registered Investment Advisor, Member FINRA/SIPC.
MA Companieserror : cannot receive stock quote information
April 2018 S M T W T F S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30